• Invitation to exclusive Calibre Club events held at the Royal Berkshire.
• The opportunity to host meetings in the Farmhouse Short Room twice per year for up to 12 delegates.
• One complimentary lesson to be taken Monday to Friday, when you join.
• Invite a friend to share your lessons, at no additional tuition fee.
• 75% discount on gun storage for your first gun and 50% on subsequent guns.
• 10% off all of your shooting lessons.
• 10% off Clays when 1000 are purchased for stock.
• 10% off all Cartridges when 1000 are purchased for stock.
• Buy 10 Ten-Ten Challenges and get 2 additional free of charge.
• Buy 10 Sharpeners and get 2 additional free of charge.
• No Green Fee charged if you use your own cartridges.
• 10% discount off our Wild Fork café menu.
JAMES PURDEY & SONS BENEFITS
• Complimentary copy of the Purdey ‘200 Years of Excellence’ book, worth £95.00.
• Opportunity to attend a Purdey factory tour.
• Invitation to other Purdey events.
If you have any questions, or wish to join the Calibre Club, please speak to Wendy on 01491 672907 or email here HERE
• 20% discount on in-field instruction from RBSS instructors, Monday – Friday only.
• 10% discount off full priced items both online and in our Country Store.
Really Wild Clay Company
• 15% discount on the purchase of your own place on any Really Wild Clay Day.
• 20% discount on gun servicing in February.
• Purchase any gun and receive complimentary clays to use for lessons at the Royal Berkshire.
• Discount on game cartridges when buying 1000 or more.
CALIBRE CLUB FEES
Adult Membership – 17 years and over.
Fee: £300.00 per year or £25.00 per month.
Entitled to all benefits listed
Junior Membership – 16 years and under.
Fee: £150.00 per year or £12.50 per month.
Entitled to all benefits listed under Shooting School only, plus 10% off all Young Shot’s Days.
Fee: £1000.00 +VAT per year. Payable yearly in advance.
Entitled to all benefits listed, for 3 named directors, plus the opportunity to use the Farmhouse Short Room as a meeting room for up to 12 delegates, free of charge once yearly. Catering and refreshments available at prevailing tariffs.